Massey Knakal Realty Services.
* The sale of 2839 W. 15th St., a two-story mixed-use building in Brooklyn, N.Y., for $550,000. Michael Harari, of Massey Knakal, and Abe Adler, of Jay Shayovitz Realty, negotiated this transaction;
* The sale of 1767 Union St., a two-story, mixed-use building in Brooklyn, N.Y. Brian Sarath and Chadwick Castle, of Massey Knakal, represented both parties in this transaction;
* The sale of 1013 Fox St., a vacant lot in the Bronx, for $749,000. David Simone, of Massey Knakal, and Daren W. Hornig, of Quest Commercial LLC, negotiated this transaction;
* The sale of 1641 Second Ave., a four-story mixed-use building in New York City, for $3.196 million. Thomas Gammino and Joseph Cappello, of Massey Knakal, represented both parties in the transaction;
* The sale of 259-11 Hillside Ave., a two-story mixed-use in Queens, N.Y., for $695,000. Mahmud Wazihullah, of Massey Knakal, represented both parties in the transaction.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Massey Knakal Realty Services Inc|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 8, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Joint venture has big plans to lasso luxury business.|
|Next Article:||Stupin keeps the focus on trust and teamwork.|