Market Report, "Ultra HNWIs in the Netherlands 2015", published.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 2,826 UHNWIs in the Netherlands in 2014, with an average wealth of US$91.5 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were five billionaires, 417 centimillionaires and 2,404 affluent millionaires that year.
* UHNWIs accounted for 1.5% of the Netherlands' total HNWI population in 2014, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in the Netherlands increased by 12.9%, going from 2,615 in 2010 to 2,826 in 2014.
* There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 25.0%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 7.8% and 8.1% respectively.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.9%, to reach 3,250 in 2019. This will include six billionaires, 479 centimillionaires and 2,765 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the Netherlands
* Size of the Netherlands wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The Ultra HNWIs in the Netherlands 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ABN Amro Private Banking, ING Private Banking, Van Lanschot Private Banking, ASN Bank, Ten Cate & Cie, Staal Bankiers, Rabobank Private Banking, Triodos Bank NV
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in Spain 2015
- Ultra HNWIs in Italy 2015
- Netherlands Wealth Report 2015
- Switzerland Wealth Report 2015
- Spain Wealth Report 2015
Copyright 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 7, 2015|
|Previous Article:||"Lebanon Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks Category Profile 2014" Published.|
|Next Article:||Sleep Apnea - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 - New Report Available.|