Market Report, "Toscana Biomarkers Srl - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update", published.
[USPRwire, Thu Oct 02 2014] Toscana Biomarkers Srl (Toscana) is a research and development company. The company discovers, develops and validates tests for diagnosis of autoimmune diseases. Its products include antigenic probes and diagnostic tests. Toscana offers antigenic probes for biomarkers identification. The company's diagnostic tests include ELISA, multiplex assays on beads or chip, and point of care assays. It offers autoantibody blood tests, blood tests to measure inflammation and organ function, clinical presentation and MRI examinations. The company conducts research on serological markers and developing pre-competitive tests. It is located in the bio-incubator of Toscana Life Sciences Foundation. Toscana is headquartered in Siena, Toscana, Italy.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
Full Report Details at
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Toscana Biomarkers Srl
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Copyright 2014 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 2, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Report Published: "Quarterly Beverage Tracker - Second Quarter 2014 - Switzerland".|
|Next Article:||New Market Report: Trichotillomania Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014.|