Market Report, "Global Maritime VSAT Market 2015-2019", published.
[USPRwire, Fri Nov 06 2015] Global Maritime VSAT Market 2015-2019
Covering: Growth prospects and market forecast of the global maritime VSAT services market and a segmentation analysis by technology (HTS, L-band, KU-band, and C-band), and by number of terminals (Ka-band, c-band, and Ku-band). Market shares for APAC, Americas, and the EMEA are included in this report. The leading vendors analyzed in this report include Harris Caprock, Hughes, Inmarsat, KVH, RigNet, ViaSat, and VT iDirect.
Market outlook of maritime VSAT
The market is currently witnessing a significant demand for maritime VSAT worldwide from government organizations, oil and gas companies, and commercial vessel providers. Technavio's market research analysts predict the global maritime VSAT market to grow at a CAGR of close to 8% until 2019.
Full Report Details at
The global maritime VSAT market is an emerging sector. Shipping companies require VSAT to track their shipments, vessels, and crew members while the ship is away at sea. The market is witnessing a shift towards IP-based applications that help crew members to communicate seamlessly with their counterparts on land. Thus, maritime VSAT offers an appropriate solution addressing the growing need for communication in ships. During the forecast period, the market is expected to experience steady growth thanks to the surge in the demand for broadband services while sailing.
Research scope of the global maritime VSAT market
This research report considers revenues generated from the following:
* Maritime VSAT terminals such as VSAT antenna dishes and onboard equipment
* Terminals used for Ku-band, L-band, and C-band communication, as well as the recently deployed HTS
* VSAT deployment
* VSAT services from Ku-band, L-band, C-band, and HTS
* Oil and gas ships, commercial fleets, leisure boats, high-end commercial vessels, fishing boats, inland waterways, and government ships
* Maritime VoIP, onboard communication, vessel management, VSAT for vessel maintenance, environmental monitoring, seismic monitoring, onboard telemedicine, remote video monitoring, and fleet monitoring
* Maritime VSAT used by the mining, oil and gas, cruise and leisure industries, as well as government agencies
Maritime VSAT market segmentation by technology
* High throughput satellites (HTS)
HTS services enable the transmission of high-end complex data along with voice and video, and complex enterprise applications. With growing competition, vessel owners are now focused on high-end enterprise applications for assets as well as logistics management. It has led to an increase in the demand for high throughput satellite services that enable larger bandwidth operations. Thus, the maritime VSAT service market by HTS is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period.
Copyright [c] 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 6, 2015|
|Previous Article:||The health trend: who to target and how to make it work for you - New Study Released.|
|Next Article:||"Eosinophilia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" now available at Fast Market Research.|