Marathon vertical balers.
* Available in heavy-duty (HD) and extra-heavy-duty (XHD) versions
* New features provide additional safety, ease of use and maintenance-friendly access
* Include a side-mounted power unit that is easy to reach for periodic maintenance and servicing
* Panel box faces forward, eliminating the need for a 48-inch side clearance as required by National Electrical Code standards
* HD models have a semi-automatic bale ejector mechanism that is activated by pushing a level in the front of the baler, while the XHD models have a fully automatic bale ejector that is activated when the bale door is opened
* A magnetic, self-locking feed gate latch eliminates unreliable mechanical latches, automatically locking the gate and not allowing it to be opened until the cycle is complete
Visit www.MarathonEquipment.com or call 800-633-8974 for more information.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2006|
|Next Article:||Caterpillar B-series mobile shears.|