Management of pain in patients on hemodialysis.
* Select the best answer and circle the appropriate letter on the answer grid below.
* Complete the evaluation.
* Send only this answer form (or a photocopy) to:
CANNT National Office 4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310 Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7 or submit online to www.cannt.ca
* Enclose a cheque or money order payable to CANNT.
* Post-tests must be postmarked by June 30, 2019.
* If you receive a passing score of 80% or better, a certificate for 2.0 contact hours will be awarded by CANNT.
* Please allow six to eight weeks for processing. You may submit multiple answer forms in one mailing, however, you may not receive all certificates at one time.
CANNT member--$12 + HST ($13.56); Non-member--$15 + HST ($16.95)
POST-TEST ANSWER GRID
Please circle your answer choice:
1. a b c d 2. a b c d 3. a b c d 4. a b c d 5. a b c d 6. a b c d 7. a b c d 8. a b c d 9. a b c d 10. a b c d
Strongly disagree 1. The offering met the stated objectives. 1 2 2. The content was related to the objectives. 1 2 3. This study format was effective for the content. 1 2 4. Minutes required to read and complete: 50 75 Strongly agree 1. The offering met the stated objectives. 3 4 5 2. The content was related to the objectives. 3 4 5 3. This study format was effective for the content. 3 4 5 4. Minutes required to read and complete: 100 125 150
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
CANNT member?  Yes  No Expiration date of card _____________
By Rachel Liu and Marisa Battistella
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||CONTINUING EDUCATION STUDY ANSWER FORM|
|Author:||Liu, Rachel; Battistella, Marisa|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Management of pain in patients on hemodialysis.|
|Next Article:||CANNT Membership.|