Make the most of your NAMA membership.
As this year's membership year winds down, it's a great time to review the past year and set some goals for yourself to get even more out of your NAMA membership in the year ahead. Here are some practical tips to get started:
1. Join a committee--There's no better way to meet people and form meaningful relationships than by working together closely. Opportunities abound for participation.
2. Get around at meetings--Make a point to get out of your comfort zone ... introduce yourself ... hand your business cards to people you meet.
3. Crack a book--NAMA meetings deliver great new ideas. Build on that learning by seeking out the latest innovations in marketing. Explore books, articles and information on the web--and then share what you find with a fellow NAMA member!
4. Mentor a student or young professional - Cultivate up-and-coming talent and enjoy imparting your knowledge on the next generation of agri-marketersl
5. Spread the word--NAMA is only as strong as those who belong. Help grow the Association by inviting your friends and colleagues to join NAMA.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||National NAMA News: News and information for members and friends of NAMA; National Agri-Marketing Association|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Tolman honored as Agribusiness Leader of the Year.|
|Next Article:||Rhylander named NAMA marketer of the year.|