Macedonian radio news at 15:30 (10 June).
* Defense Minister Konjanovski departs on two-day working visit to NATO Headquarters in Brussels where he will attend meeting of defense ministers of Euro Atlantic Partnership Council and meeting between North Atlantic Council and countries contributing to ISAF mission.
* UN mediator Nimetz will meet with Macedonian and Greek representatives in talks on name dispute in Geneva on 22 June, and he will visit Athens and Skopje on 6 and 8 July respectively, City radio reports.
* Finance Minister Slaveski says Fersped shipping company has still not appealed Customs Department's decision to revoke its license before Government Commission of Second Instance.
* Spanish company "IDOM INGENIERIA Y CONSULTORIA, SA" wins tender for preparation of study on traffic system of City of Skopje.
* Federation of Farmers states that they will always support milk-producing farmers and they call on authorities to secure funds to reactivate Swedmilk dairy so that farmers can get their money back.
* Total of 340,063 unemployed citizens were registered in Agency for Employment at end of May.
* 10 June, Day of Macedonian Army Aviation VING (Aviation Reconnaissance Assault Group), is marked at Straso Pindzur military barracks in Petrovec and at Alexander the Great Airport.
* MANU (Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts) and Health Insurance Fund sign Agreement on Providing Health Services in Sphere of Specialized and Consultative Health Care.
* 131st anniversary of signing of Prizren League document is marked in Tetovo State University with lecture on significance of this document for formation of Albanian state.