Macedonia Country Risk Report Q4 2015 - New Market Research Report.
The economy will continue to benefit from strong German demand for Macedonia's manufactured goods exports, in addition to increasing evidence of a strengthening domestic recovery.
Public debt will rise in the next few years as the government adopts a more expansionary fiscal policy.
Major Forecast Changes
We have revised our fiscal deficit forecast for 2015 to 3.8% of GDP from 3.6% following the introduction of a supplementary budget in July. We see public debt rising to 44.0% of GDP this year, up from our previous forecast of 42.0%.
Political risk will remain high on the agenda as tensions between political parties threaten to escalate despite a deal that will see Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski make way for a technocratic government in January ahead of early elections scheduled for April 26 next year.
Full Report Details at
A bleak economic growth outlook for Greece threatens to undermine Macedonia's external position, given its high reliance on private sector transfers from vocational labour across the border, which has kept the current account deficit in check.
A sharp economic slowdown in China risks hurting Macedonia's external sector, as Germany's economy could take a hit from weaker demand for its exports.
The Macedonia Country Risk Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Macedonia. It is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
An influential new analysis of Macedonia's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2019, just published by award-winning forecasters, BMI Research.
* Forecast the pace and stability of Macedonia's economic and industry growth through end-2019.
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
* Assess the critical shortcomings of the operating environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
* Contextualise Macedonia's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Index system.
* Evaluate external threats to doing business in Macedonia, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Macedonia Country Risk Report by BMI Research includes three major sections: Economic Outlook , Political Outlook and Operational Risk .
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Argentina Country Risk Report Q4 2015
- Thailand Country Risk Report Q4 2015
- Mozambique Country Risk Report Q4 2015
- Cote d'Ivoire Country Risk Report Q4 2015
- Russia Country Risk Report Q4 2015
Copyright [c] 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 29, 2015|
|Previous Article:||New Market Report: Smoking Tobacco in Saudi Arabia.|
|Next Article:||Qatar Real Estate Report 2015 - New Market Research Report.|