MOST - AND LEAST - EXPENSIVE HOMES SOLD IN WALES.
According to the Land Registry, more than 30,000 residential sales were recorded in Wales and England two months ago, which included 663 which sold for more than PS1m.
The least expensive home to be sold in Wales in the same month was around 3% of that, having gone for less than PS30,000, on a list dominated by houses in the South Wales Valleys.
HERE IS A RUNDOWN OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE WELSH HOMES SOLD IN AUGUST 2017: 1. TRIGFA, ABERSOCH: PS1.2M This detached home in Gwynedd was the most expensive Welsh home sold in August.
The stunning five-bed property sold for PS1,268,700 on August 18.
2. VICTORIA ROAD, PENARTH: PS940,000 This five-bedroom detached home sold on August 11.
It also has three reception rooms and orangery, two bathrooms and a large garden.
3. WESTBOURNE ROAD, PENARTH: PS805,000 This semi-detached home sold for PS805,000 on August 11.
It has a large living room and dining room as well as a spacious bedrooms.
4. TY DRAW ROAD, CARDIFF: PS800,000 This five-bedroom semi-detached home sold on the first day of the month.
It also has two bathrooms and three reception rooms.
5. WYND HILL, TENBY: PS763,000 This five-bedroom detached home sold for PS763,000 on August 18.
The site includes three furnished holiday cottages, an attached studio apartment and a touring and camping field.
6. SALISBURY AVENUE, PENARTH: PS740,000. This seven-bedroom semi-detached property sold on August 25.
It also features two bathrooms and three reception rooms.
7. ARCHER ROAD, PENARTH: PS725,000 This five-bedroom semi-detached house was sold on August 17.
It includes a conservatory, front and rear gardens and a double garage.
8. TARDD Y DWR, MOLD: PS670,000 This five-bedroom detached home in Flintshire sold on August 11.
Situated in an elevated position on the edge of a village, this property has origins dating back to the 1800s and has ancillary outbuildings.
9. ALFREDA ROAD, CARDIFF: PS650,000 This four-bedroom detached property sold on the second day of the month. The Edwardian home features an open plan kitchen/diner with underfloor heating.
10. TWYNCYN, DINAS POWYS: PS640,000 This five-bedroom detached home was sold on August 15.
It features three reception rooms and a detached garage.
HERE IS A RUNDOWN OF THE LEAST EXPENSIVE WELSH HOMES SOLD IN AUGUST 2017 1. ARAIL STREET, ABERTILLERY: PS28,000 The cheapest Welsh home sold in August was this property in Blaenau Gwent. The terraced property was sold for just PS28,000 on August 9.
2. PARK VIEW TERRACE, ABERCWMBOI: PS30,000 This three-bedroom terraced house sold for just PS30,000 on August 4. It features a rear garden and has double glazing and central heating.
3. BRYNTEG TERRACE, MERTHYR VALE: PS33,000 This two-bedroom terraced house sold for just PS33,000 on August 10. It also featured a first floor bathroom.
4. KENRY STREET, TONYPANDY: PS35,000 This four-bedroom end of terrace house sold for just PS35,000 on August 11.
5. BELLE VUE TERRACE, MERTHYR VALE: PS35,000 This three-bedroom terraced house was sold on August 8. It also featured a bathroom.
6. DUFFRYN STREET, MOUNTAIN ASH: PS35,000 This terraced house sold for just PS35,000 on August 8.
7. KENDON COURT, HIRWAUN: PS36,000 This leasehold flat sold for just PS36,000 on August 4.
8. PRICHARD STREET, TONYREFAIL: PS36,000 This terraced house sold for just PS36,000 on August 9.
9. LLEWELLYN STREET FERNDALE: PS36,000 This end of terrace house sold for just PS36,000 on August 4.
10. CLARENCE STREET, MOUNTAIN ASH: PS37,200 This three-bedroom terraced house sold for just PS37,200 on August 2.
Tardd Y Dwr, Mold
This property in Ty Draw Road, Cardiff, sold for PS800,000
This property in Twyncyn, Dinas Powys, sold for PS640,000
This property in Alfreda Road, Cardiff, sold for PS650,000
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||South Wales Echo (Cardiff, Wales)|
|Date:||Oct 12, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Bale and Co urge Coleman to stay on.|
|Next Article:||THE OUTSIDERS; As fruit-lovers celebrate harvest with Apple Days this month, Gardeners' World presenter Monty Don offers tips on how to grow them.|