MEGA MIRROR: Final score.
The new role-playing game follows the No 1 smash Final Fantasy VII and features eight playable characters, including the hero Squall Leonhart.
It boasts new weaponry, new spells and a god-like character called the Guardian.
It also features a new menu system that allows you to customise the skills of each character and the gameplay is cut with eye-popping computer-animated sequences.
The game's story involves a global conflict as Garbadia declares war on Dole. Squall Leonhart is a student at The Garden, an elite training academy in Dole, and with his classmate Seifer Almasy is drawn into the conflict.
Mega's Fantastic Final Fantasy Facts:
1. Final Fantasy IV,V and VI appeared on Nintendo's 16-bit SNES console.
2. Final Fantasy V pioneered the series' gameplay system which enables players to customise a character's skills.
3. Final Fantasy VI demonstrated the best 2D graphics of the day and a supercool soundtrack.
4. Final Fantasy VII was the first PlayStation game in the series.
5. FFVII, now part of the Platinum range, features eco warrior Cloud Strife who takes on the evil Shinra Corporation.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Oct 30, 1999|
|Previous Article:||MEGA MIRROR: SABRINA CONTEST.|
|Next Article:||MEGA MIRROR: THE CHILL FACTOR.|