MAGENTA II PHOENIX MULTIMEDIA AUTHORING TOLL UNVEILED.
"With Magenta Phoenix we've taken a giant step in our continuing efforts to deliver professional authoring power to users worldwide." said Jan L. Nauta, senior developer of Magenta MultiMedia Tools B.V., "The new interface and encapsulation of the industry-standard Python scripting language enables third parties to write new technology like wizards and plug-ins".
Magenta Phoenix is available in a Free Edition downloadable. The Free Edition is completely functional, but may only be used in non-commercial environments. Users may buy a Personal or Professional Edition to lift these restrictions. Licenses are available at $99 and $495 (USD) and include one year of free updates. "We want as many users as possible", said Marc W. Essink, managing director, "Home users are valuable for their feedback. By giving Magenta for free to them, we encourage them to build a community on the web."
Key features of Magenta Phoenix are as follows:
- Powerful object-oriented programming language
- Easy-to-use visual design tool with wizard technology
- Class framework with source code included
- Integrated Information System (help)
- Fast database system with editor tool & ODBC support
- Magenta BugReporter tool for reporting end user problems from within your application
- Royalty-free distribution of applications made with Magenta
- Free Edition available for non-commercial use
Magenta was founded in 1995 and focuses on the development and sales of professional multimedia authoring tools. At this moment 15 employees are dedicated to improve multimedia authoring.
For more information, visit http://www.MagentaMMT.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 1, 2001|
|Previous Article:||TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE DEBUTS "CITY CRISIS" FOR PLAYSTATION2.|
|Next Article:||JAMDAT DEBUTS "HOME RUN DERBY" CELL PHONE GAME.|