M&T venue set for state-of-the-art upgrade with new Washington Convention Center. (Headlines).
The new Washington Convention Center, slated to open in March 2003, will be the largest building in the nation's capital and among the top 10 largest U.S. convention centers. The facility will accommodate 725,000 square feet of exhibit space, 125,000 square feet of meeting space, and one of the largest ballrooms on the East Coast. Advanced fiber optic and satellite systems, voice and data services, and cyber cafes will allow meeting goers the ultimate in connectivity--and exhibitors the ideal place to showcase cutting-edge ideas.
At the same time, M&T: ASAE Winter Conference 2002 has been repurposed to be harder hitting than ever--packed with great ideas with immediate applicability to your organization's planning process. Here are only a few of the new content offerings:
* Special programming for next-generation leaders include sessions on managing from the middle, honing supervisory skills, and building the necessary expertise to move up in the organization.
* Roundtable discussion on the latest topics in technology.
* One-day preconference workshops covering the latest topics in association management.
* In-depth programming, including 10 half-day workshops to more thoroughly explore specific topics.
* Professional Opportunities/Career Headquarters, a special showcase for professional opportunities available at associations and other organizations. To learn more about M&T: ASAE Winter Conference 2002, or to register, visit www.asaenet.org/mt.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Band of leaders. (Keeping Your Edge).|
|Next Article:||One thousand association executives, government officials. (Briefly).|