Loris Bellini presents PULSAR yarn dyeing machine.
Loris Bellini is entirely focused on the yarn dyeing technologies covering a wide range of solutions for demanding customers, who value quality, reliability and state-of-the-art dyeing machines.
Some of the new innovations presented at ITMA are given here for the interest of our readers:
- New PULSAR yarn dyeing machine for packages: available as vertical and horizontal series.
- RBNVI Vertical and RBNOI Horizontal dyeing machines for packages, loose fiber, tops, tow and beams.
- ARSPV Vertical and ARSPO Horizontal energy saving pressure dryers for the drying of yarn on packages.
- APPC Cabinet and ABEP Spray dyeing machines for the processing of yarn on hanks.
- ABEP Spray dyeing machine for delicate and sensitive yarns (Cashmere, Silk, Filaments).
- CASTO Linen Sliver Bleaching Plant.
The new PULSAR exclusive yarn dyeing system for packages was officially introduced during ITMA ASIA 2014. The PULSAR yarn dyeing technology covered by an international patents, has received enthusiastic response from the market since its first launch in 2014.
The RandD team of Loris Bellini has been working on PULSAR concept for the last four years, the machine covered by international patents combine extraordinary dyeing quality with a dramatic cut of energy consumption and running costs. New ground breaking PULSAR Yarn Dyeing System is a radical and effective step forward over the ordinary technology.
Amazingly low E readings Inside-Outside the packages offer right- first-time dyeing. According to Loris Bellini, when comparing new Pulsar machine to our ordinary technology, our customers appreciate its very low consumption figures, and we can share following astonishing numbers.
- Over 70% savings of Electric Energy.
- Very low 1:4 liquor ratio for most fibers.
- 30 to 40 percent savings of water, chemicals and steam.
The PULSAR machine will have an official European presentation during upcoming ITMA Milan 2015, and further information can be obtained at Loris Bellini stand G104 located at hall 14. Associated Textile Machinery Company represents Loris Bellini in Pakistan and can be contacted during the exhibition.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Pakistan Textile Journal|
|Date:||Oct 31, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Kusters Calico presents two new fabric washers at ITMA 2015.|
|Next Article:||Archroma to showcase under the theme: "Colors Enhanced. Performance Enhanced. Sustainability Enhanced.".|