LogicLibrary Announces Logidex 5.6 Highlighting Integration with HP SOA Systinet.
PITTSBURGH -- LogicLibrary[R], the leader in development-time service lifecycle governance and software reuse, today announced the availability of Logidex[TM] 5.6. This release of Logidex, coupled with its integration with HP SOA Systinet, makes it easier than ever for developers, architects and business analysts to create and manage world-class business applications, while simultaneously increasing the business value of their service-oriented architecture.
Logidex's core Software Development Asset (SDA) management and governance capabilities verify that service producers and architecture teams develop services in agreement with the organization's business and technical architectures. By integrating these core capabilities with those in HP SOA Systinet, a leading service-oriented architecture governance and lifecycle management platform, LogicLibrary provides an unsurpassed SOA service lifecycle governance solution.
"Customers are looking to vendors to provide seamless governance and the sharing of metadata across the service lifecycle while at the same time looking for solutions to address their immediate SOA needs. These customers don't want to be forced into a broader SOA suite purchasing decision; thus, LogicLibrary has chosen to partner with HP to integrate Logidex's development-time governance capabilities with market leader HP SOA Systinet, delivering an unprecedented level of control and visibility across the service lifecycle," said LogicLibrary CEO Alan Himler.
Key deliverables for Logidex 5.6 include:
* HP SOA Systinet Integration - This integration provides both production and consumption governance and tracking of services across the lifecycle, from development through deployment, automatically populating Web service documents and metadata from Logidex to HP SOA Systinet.
* SOA FastPath[TM] for HP SOA Systinet - As part of Logidex's integration with HP SOA Systinet, Logidex's popular SOA FastPath, a prescriptive and pre-configured deployment option, has been extended to synchronize Logidex metadata and governance state definitions with HP SOA Systinet, thereby giving customers an out-of-the-box solution for full SDLC and service lifecycle governance.
* Asset Import Center - Logidex users can easily create new service assets within Logidex from a list of currently ungoverned services detected in an associated service registry instance. The Import Center also provides a "quick create" path for Web service WSDL and XML schema documents. This new feature greatly simplifies the process of creating a new Web service or schema SDA within Logidex.
* Logidex Organizational Group Visualization - Now administrators can view, via the Logidex Eclipse plug-in, a graphical layout of the Logidex Organizational Group structure including projects, roles and participants. This graphical view assists administrators in understanding the roles and responsibilities allocated to Logidex users across the enterprise's organizational model.
* JBoss Support - Logidex 5.6 expands the application servers it supports with JBoss, further confirming its commitment to the open source community. JBoss-based deployments of Logidex are supported on both Linux and Windows platforms.
* Logidex Configuration Manager Plug-in (Tech Preview) - This Eclipse plug-in enables Logidex administrators to graphically design Smart Controls[TM] governance processes.
LogicLibrary is the leading provider of software and services that make it possible for enterprises to manage and reuse Software Development Assets (SDAs). The company's patented technology provides a comprehensive and collaborative approach for creating, migrating and integrating enterprise applications for use in service-oriented architecture, software reuse and other software development initiatives.
LogicLibrary has been positioned in the "Leader" quadrant in Gartner Inc.'s 2H05 to 1H06 Magic Quadrant for Metadata Repositories1 and has strategic relationships with HP, as a member of its Developer & Solution Partner Program and Enterprise Management Alliance Program; IBM, as an Advanced PartnerWorld Partner; Microsoft, as a Premier member of the Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program and Serena. LogicLibrary has been recognized for three consecutive years on the SD Times 100 list of leaders and innovators in the software development industry and has integration partnerships that include Microsoft, IBM, Eclipse, BEA and Borland. LogicLibrary is headquartered in Pittsburgh, with an additional office in Rochester, MN. http://www.logiclibrary.com
12H05 to 1H06 Magic Quadrant for Metadata Repositories; Michael Blechar; June 30, 2005.
LogicLibrary and Logidex are trademarks of LogicLibrary, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 4, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Hersha Hospitality Trust Purchases Remaining Interest in Hampton Inn Philadelphia.|
|Next Article:||Pressure on Radio Spectrum Sharing Will Lead to Greater Deployment of Dynamic Spectrum Access Technologies, Says ABI Research.|