Lightfair international 2013 preview.
More than 100 industry experts have been tapped as speakers at LIGHTFAIR 2013, with new features and educational tracks added this year. The program will consist of 66 course offerings--totaling more than 200 hours with AIA, ASLA, BOMI, IDCEC, IES and NCQLP accreditation--offered in the pre-conference LIGHTFAIR Institute and conference.
New features of the conference program for 2013 include:
* Seminar number increased from 32 to 36
* The conference now also features three-hour workshops (in addition to its seminars and the workshops offered in the LIGHTFAIR Institute)
* A Lunch & Learn seminar on managing LED luminaire costs
* A seminar offered in Spanish
* New Exterior & Roadway Lighting track to complement the new Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion on the trade show floor
* Total number of tracks increased to 15
In the pages that follow, LD+A offers a taste of what's in store during the conference program with a preview of some of the seminar sessions.
For more information about LIGHTFAIR International and 2013 conference information, please visit www.lightfair.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||LIGHTFAIR PREVIEW|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2013|
|Previous Article:||The 7 habits of highly selective people: even though the revolution is well underway, too many owners and end users are still blissfully unaware of...|
|Next Article:||Philadelphia stories.|