Brokers Marc S. Schoen and Alan I. Sinovsky of Hunter Realty Organization, LLC have arranged a five-year lease for a 4,365-SF office suite on the ninth floor at 1430 Broadway for Raylon Corp., announces Peter E. Sabesan, a founding principal of Hunter. Raylon Corp. was previously situated on the 12th floor of the same building and is moving to expand its space. The owner of the building, Steinberg & Pokoik Management Corp., represented themselves. Working on behalf of the tenant were Schoen and Sinovsky.
TOTUS -- the full-service executive suite company -- is expanding to include a second location. TOTUS II will take 18,000 SF in the Melville Corporate Center II (MCCII) at 330 South Service Road in Melville, NY. The 85,000 square-foot MMCII is in the final phase of construction and scheduled to open in November 2002.
Mid-City Duplicating has joined the growing tenant roster at The Military Park Building, 60 Park Place in Newark, N.J., leasing 6,379 SF of first-floor office space for a production and administrative operation.
The HK Group announced that Buy Direct LLC has signed a 10-year, 7,226 SF lease at 20 Glover Ave. in Norwalk, Conn. David Flayhan, vice president of the HK Group, represented the tenant in the transaction.
Andover Realty, Inc. announced that Manhattan Foreign Auto has signed a 50,000 SF lease for 650 Eleventh Ave. in New York City. Leonard Gero, of Andover Realty, arranged the financing for this transaction.
Robert K. Futterman & Associates, LLC announced that Dean & DeLuca has signed a 15-year, 8,750 SF lease at 1150 Madison Ave. in New York City. Ariel Schuster, associate director of RKF, represented the tenant in the transaction. Alex Brodsky, of the Brodsky Organization, served as an in-house agent for the landlord.
The Lansco Corporation announced that Dolce Nails has signed a 15-year lease at 1595 Third Ave. in New York City. Robin Abrams, executive vice president of the Lansco Corporation, and Mark Corcoran, director, represented the tenant in the transaction. Roger Eulau, senior director, represented the landlord.
Colliers ABR announced that Dorsey & Whitney has signed a 16,916 SF lease at 250 Park Ave. in New York City. David Hoffman, of Colliers ABR, represented the landlord in the transaction.
Winoker Realty Company, Inc. announced that Mom's Bagel has signed a 15-year lease at 240 W. 35th St. in New York City. Arnold J. Shlansky, of Winoker, represented the tenant in the transaction.
Torresco Realty LLC announced that Lifespire has signed a 20-year, 30,000 SF lease at the Gotham Plaza in New York City. Torresco Realty represented both parties in the transaction.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that Li & Fung has signed a 15-year, 44,000 SF lease at 1327 Broadway in New York City. Mitchell Konsker, executive vice president of Cushman & Wakefield, Alexander Chudnoff, director, and Curtis Foster, senior director, represented the tenant in the transaction. Steven Durels represented the landlord, S.L. Green Realty.
The Burak Organization announced that JPR Capital has signed a five-year, 1,000 SF lease a 36 W. 44th St. in New York City. Jonathan Zick, managing principal of the Burak Organization, and Dana Gordon, executive vice president, represented the landlord in the transaction.
Sinvin Realty Corp. announced that Mama's Food Shop has signed a 1,200 SF lease at 222 Sullivan St. in New York City. Michelle Stone, managing director of Sinvin Realty, represented the landlord in the transaction.
The Lansco Corporation announced that Peter Colman & Co., Ltd. has signed a five-year, 1,750 SF lease at 26 W. 17th St. in New York City. Roger Eulau, senior director of the Lansco Corporation, represented the tenant in the transaction. Jim Winter, of the Winter Organization, represented the landlord, Edmal Realty Co.
Brookfield Properties Corporation announced the following transactions at One Liberty Plaza in New York City:
* Zurich North America has signed a 10-year, 207,776 SF renewal lease. John Cefaly and Augustus Field, of Cushman & Wakefield, and Joseph Priola, of National Realty Advisors, represented the tenant in the transaction;
* Arch Insurance Company has signed a 10-year, 45,123 SF lease. Mark Ravesloot, of Insignia! ESG, represented the tenant.
Jeremiah Larkin, senior vice president of Brookfield, represented the landlord in both transactions.
Simone Development Companies announced the following transactions in Harrison, N.Y.:
* Burke Rehabilitation Hospital has signed a 2,330 SF lease at 3020 Westchester Ave.;
* Valley National Bank has signed a three-year, 1,776 SF lease at 3020 Westchester Ave. McCarthy & O'Callaghan represented the tenant in the transaction;
* ENT & Allergy Associates LLC has signed a 10-year, 4,130 SF lease at 3000 Westchester Ave.
Simone Development represented the landlord in the transactions.
W&M Properties announced that PV Capital Management LLC has signed a five-year, 1,035 SF lease at 500 Mamaroneck Ave. in Harrison, N.Y. Jeffrey H. Newman, executive vice president of W&M Properties, JoAnn B. McGrath, vice president of leasing and marketing, and Laurie W. Russell, senior leasing associate, represented the landlord in the transaction. Barbara Cox, senior executive director of Katter Property Co., represented the tenant.
EastRidge Properties announced the following transactions at its Westchester, N.Y. properties:
* Troob Capital Management has signed a 2,130 SF lease at 777 Westchester Ave. Scott Benson, of Benson Commercial Realty, represented the tenant in the transaction;
* Koren Rogers Associates has signed a 3,580 SF at 701 Westchester Ave. Rick Rakow, of Rakow Commercial Realty Group, Inc., represented the tenant in the transaction;
* Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker LLP has signed a 6,545 SF lease at 3 Gannett Drive. Frederick K. Marek, of Julian J. Studley, Inc., represented the tenant in the transaction;
* Real Estate Settlement Services, LLG has signed a 3,771 SF lease at 110 Corporate Park Drive.;
* HSBC Bank has signed a 4,985 SF lease at 106 Corporate Park Drive. Henry Fries, of Henry W. Fries Real Estate, represented the tenant in the transaction.
Goldstein & Associates Realty, Inc. announced the following transactions:
* Hyper Abstract has signed a 2,200 SF lease at 200 White Plains Road in Tarrytown, N.Y.;
* EdGenuity North America, Ltd. has signed a 2,000 SF lease at 30 Glenn St. in White Plains, N.Y.;
* Fitness Concepts, LLC has signed an 800 SF lease at 7 Sunnyside Terrace in Eastchester, N.Y.
Goldstein & Associates served as the broker in the transactions.
Sheldon Gross Realty Inc. announced the following transactions:
* Meeting Resorts, Inc. has signed a lease at 560 Sylvan Ave. in Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
* Turn Me On Communications has signed a lease at 45A East Northfield Ave. in Livingston, N.J.
Grubb & Ellis announced the following transactions:
* Mattson Jack Group has signed a 6,683 SF lease at 9 Campus Drive in Parsippany, N.J. John Kuhn, vice president of Grubb & Ellis, represented the tenant in the transaction;
* Finnerty & Sherwood, P.C. has signed a 4,700 SF sublease at 17-17 Route 208 in Fair Lawn, NJ. Richard Danesi, of Insignia! ESG, represented the sub-landlord in the transaction. Peter Elfers, vice president of Grubb & Ellis, represented the tenant;
* Turchette Advertising Inc. has signed a 4,778 SF lease at 9 Law Drive in Fairfield, N.J. Peter Rasmusson, senior vice president of Grubb & Ellis, represented the landlord, Commercial Property Group Inc., in the transaction.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Oct 16, 2002|
|Previous Article:||PWC holds technical assistance workshop Sept. 18.|
|Next Article:||Events seminars meetings talks. (Around the Town).|