Lead Acid Battery: Technologies & Global Markets, 2019.
(C)1994-2019 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
The "Lead Acid Battery: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market will experience growth as a result of multiple factors.
These include increasing demand in the transport sector, as vehicle sales increase and electric vehicles become more popular; UPS systems and inverters in several applications; advancements in manufacturing processes, including rising automation, which will translate into more equipment requiring led batteries; and demand in industrial sectors, including oil and gas (O&G), manufacturing, chemical and healthcare.
New emerging applications, such as in the renewable energy sector, are creating demand for stationary lead-acid batteries in large-scale storage applications, off-grid renewable energy storage, and residential storage, which are expected to boost the market growth.
Flooded lead-acid batteries are widely used in the automotive sector, from motor vehicles, trucks, motorbikes and other vehicles such as forklifts, airport baggage carts, and other industrial and commercial vehicle types. A growing inclination for pollution-free electric vehicles, coupled with technological developments, is expected to fuel product demand over the upcoming years.
Flooded lead-acid batteries have the least cost per ampere-hour vis-vis any other lead-acid battery type. The automotive sector will also be a key driver of growth as electric vehicles become more popular over the forecast period driving demand for batteries.
The report includes:
- 52 data tables and 15 additional tables
- Evaluation of the global lead-acid battery market and assessment of its growth potential
- A detailed description of construction of lead-acid batteries and factors influencing battery life
- Information on different types of lead batteries such as enhanced flooded batteries, flooded batteries, and VRLA batteries.
- Insight into safety and environmental consideration regarding the usage of lead acid batteries
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., Banner Batteries, Camel Group, Daramic LLC and Exide Technologies
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- What is a Battery?
- Brief History of Lead-Acid Batteries
- Conventional Batteries
- How Rechargeable Batteries Work
- Design Overview
- Configuration of Cells in a Battery Pack
- Battery Pack Structural Design
- Cell Protection
- Battery Pack Control (Monitoring and Management)
- Battery Pack Use
- Lead-Acid Batteries
- Lead-Acid Battery Composition
- How A Lead-Acid Battery Works
- Design of Modern Lead-Acid Batteries
- Construction of Lead-Acid Batteries
- Types of Lead-Acid Batteries
- Types of Lead-Acid Battery by Construction
- Comparison of Lead-Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Batteries
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Construction Type
- Flooded Lead-Acid Battery Market
- VRLA Lead-Acid Battery Market
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Distribution Channel
- Aftermarket Lead-Acid Battery Market
- OEM Lead-Acid Battery Market
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Product Type
- SLI Battery Market
- Motive Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Stationary Lead-Acid Battery Market
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
- Transportation Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Industrial Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Telecommunications Lead-Acid Battery Market
- UPS Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Utility and Energy Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Oil and Gas and Mining Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Other Applications of Lead-Acid Batteries
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
- Asia-Pacific Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Chinese Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Japanese Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Indian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- South Korean Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Thai Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Lead-Acid Battery Market
- North American Lead-Acid Battery Market
- U.S. Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Canadian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Mexican Lead-Acid Battery Market
- European Lead-Acid Battery Market
- German Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Italian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- French Lead-Acid Battery Market
- U.K. Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Swedish Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Czech Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Spanish Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Rest of Europe Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Latin American Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Brazilian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Argentine Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Chilean Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Rest of Latin America's Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Middle East and African Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Saudi Arabian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Egyptian Lead-Acid Battery Market
- South African Lead-Acid Battery Market
- Rest of Middle East and African Lead-Acid Battery Market
Chapter 9 Patent Review and New Developments
- Trends Over Time
- Patent Review by Company
- Patent Review by Country
- Patent Review by Type
Chapter 10 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Lead-Acid Battery Market Trends
- Lead-Acid Market Drivers
- Lead-Acid Market Constraints
- Lead-Acid Battery Competitive Landscape
- Legislative Landscape
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
- Atlasbx Co. Ltd.
- B.B. Battery Co. Ltd.
- Banner Batteries
- Bae Batterien
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- Camel Group
- Chaowei Power
- China Ritar Power Corp.
- China Shoto Plc
- Chloride Batteries Se Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Chuanxi Storage
- Coslight Technology
- Continental Batteries
- Crown Battery Manufacturing Co.
- Csb Battery Technologies Inc.
- Daejin Battery Co. Ltd.
- Daramic Llc
- East Penn Manufacturing
- Exide Technologies
- Fiamm S.P.A.
- First National Battery
- Fujian Quanzhou Dahua Battery Co. Ltd.
- Furukawa Battery
- GS Yuasa International
- Hagen Batterie Ag
- Haze Battery Co. Ltd.
- Henan Huanyu Group Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Chemical Energy Technologyco. Ltd.
- Hoppecke Batterien Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Hyundai Sungwoo Solite Co. Ltd.
- IQ Power Ag
- Jiangsu Huafu Energy
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Korea Special Battery Co. Ltd.
- Leclanch Gmbh
- Leoch International Technology Ltd.
- LG Chem
- Microtex Energy
- Midac S.P.A.
- Middle East Battery Co.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- Northstar Battery Co. Llc
- Panasonic Corp.
- PT Century Batteries Indonesia
- Reem Batteries & Power Appliances Co. Saoc
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Shandong Ruiyu Storage Battery Co. Ltd.
- Sacred Sun Power Sources
- Saft Groupe S.A.
- Samsung Sdi Co. Ltd.
- Sebang Global Battery Co. Ltd.
- Shin-Kobe Electric Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Storage Battery Systems
- Tai Mao Battery Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Co. Ltd.
- Tianneng Power International Ltd.
- Thai Bellco Battery Co. Ltd.
- Trojan Battery
- Xtreme Power
- Zhejiang Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- Zibo Torch Energy Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pg0ocv Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.m2.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 1, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Global Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing Market Report 2019 with Profiles of Robert Bosch, Denso, Magna International, Aisin Group, Continental.|
|Next Article:||Global Ethyl Alcohol And Other Basic Organic Chemical Market Report 2019.|