Lab exhaust fans.
Howden American Fan Company's SMB blower line is suited for laboratory fume hood exhaust fans in universities and research facilities. The SMB is designed for exhaust applications that require a quiet, efficient, complete package unit. Howden customizes the fan with chemical-resistant coatings and fan materials that meet application requirements associated with specific solvent byproducts, including 316 or 304 stainless steels, and carbon steel painted with a special coating.
* Fans are price-competitive
* Feature a quick lead time, normally 4 to 7 days
* SMB blowers are used to exhaust potentially hazardous fumes to ensure user safety
* Capacities up to 4,800 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
* Pressure selections up to 3 inches static pressure water gauge (SPWG)
* Available in both direct-drive and belt-drive options
* Welded steel construction for trouble-free service
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||WHAT'S HOT IN INNOVATION|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Electrostatic spray dryers.|
|Next Article:||Trump moves to repeal and replace Obamacare in a matter of weeks.|