LVDT Linear Position Sensor Specifically for the Power Generation Industry- The LA-27A.
• Stock ranges from 3 inches to 15 inches (75 mm to 375 mm)
• Core enclosed in 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) diameter extension rod with 5/16-24 or 8 mm male threaded end
• 1.050 inch (26.7 mm) diameter heavy wall aluminum housing (stainless steel available)
• Two double-contact shaft seals keep out contaminants
• Heavy duty connector or cable termination
• Continuous operation to 250 [degrees]F (120 C)
• Environmentally sealed to IEC IP-68
The LVRTs and LVDTs used on steam control and transfer valves, for example, a GE 119C9638, 119C9639, and 196C8768, or a Westinghouse 738J204, can all be replaced with this much heavier duty sensor. A really common problem with current GE and Westinghouse models is that the core vibrates and breaks off from its extension rod. The core of an LA-27-A is totally enclosed in an extension rod assembly from which it can never break loose, while offering a sturdy male thread for easy mechanical connection. An LA-27-A series LVDT can be installed with ASG-provided mounting clamps that can be fastened using the same holes as utilized for the GE steam turbine LVRTs.
• Stainless steel housing
• External auxiliary shaft seals
• Mild radiation resistant version for nuclear power plants (30 Mrads for 40 years)
• Mounting hardware including flanges, single hole mounting kits, swivel rod eye ends,
ball joints, extension rods, holddown clamps, and tie bars for dual-mounted LVDTs
• Radial connector or radial cable versions available as LA-25-R Series
For more information on Alliance Sensor Group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our web site at www.alliancesensors.com.
About H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensors Group
Headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057 USA, Alliance Sensor Group division of H. G. Schaevitz LLC (www.alliancesensors.com) is a position sensor manufacturing company that offers engineering and application support in solving position measurement challenges within the power generation, fluid power, and manufacturing industries. Combining more than 150 years of sensors know how, our technical and application support staff has extensive experience in providing the right sensor for difficult rotary and linear position measurement applications.
Alliance Sensors Group
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/569376
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jul 11, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Solar Innovations, Inc. Completes Largest Middle Eastern Project to Date.|
|Next Article:||BBB Marketing Launches New Website to Assist Colorado Masonry Contractors.|