Digital View introduces the HE Series of commercial off-the-shelf LCD controllers, which feature tolerance power supplies that range from 12 VDC. [+ or -] 25 percent; locking connectors and low-mass tantalum capacitors for tolerance to shock and vibration; mil-spec silicon resin conformal coatings; and laboratory-certified operating temperature ranges from -40[degrees] to +80[degrees] C. The HE-1400 Series features:
* Digital visual interface (DVI) and alpha red green blue inputs.
* Support for both LVDS and TTL panels.
* Support for 4:3 format panels up to super-extended graphics array resolution and 6:9 panels up to wide extended graphics array resolution.
The HE-1600 Series features:
* A buffered, multi-sync interface controller providing direct analog and digital connection to a range of TFT panels up to ultra extended graphics array resolution.
* Inputs for DVI, dual video graphics array channels, composite video, S-video and component video across both 4:3 and 16:9 panels.