L'OREAL PARIS PATENTS SUNSCREEN COMPOSITION.
Foam with Improved Feel Patented by Amorepacific
* US Patent No. 10,105,291 B2; Amorepacific Corp., Seoul, has patented a cosmetic that is comprised of a foam impregnated with a cosmetic composition and an applicator onto which the cosmetic composition is ejected. The foam comprises one or more materials selected from a group consisting of acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), natural rubber (NR), polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), latex, silicone, film-type, styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS), styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene (SEBS), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), silicone elastomer, nitrile, butyl and polyether and neoprene; and an applicator onto which the cosmetic composition is ejected.
Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) and natural rubber (NR) is selected when the foam is used for improving skin adhesion of a cosmetic composition. Polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene and ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) is selected when foam is used for reducing skin roughness of a cosmetic composition. Latex, silicone, film-type, styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS), styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene (SEBS), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), silicone elastomer, nitrile, butyl, polyether and neoprene is selected when the foam is used for improving skin texture of a cosmetic composition.
The cosmetic composition is an aqueous dispersion, an oily dispersion, a water-in-oil (W/O) emulsion or an oil-in-water (O/W) emulsion.
Hair Oil To Stimulate Growth, Control Loss and Dandruff
* US Patent No. 10,080,717 B2; Indfrag Biosciences Inc., Eatontown, NJ, has patented a method for stimulation of hair growth and control of hair fall, dandruff and infections. It entails administering a composition consisting of therapeutically effective amounts of capric caprylic triglycerides, mineral oil, coconut oil, ylang ylang oil, di-propylene glycol, centella asiatica extract and butylated hydroxy toluene.
* US Patent No. 10,080,711 B2; Procter & Gamble Company, has patented a mouthwash that contains pyrophosphate in an orally acceptable carrier that is comprised of less than 11% alcohol, wherein the pyrophosphate is provided by a mixture consisting of disodium pyrophosphate and tetrasodium pyrophosphate in a ratio from disodium pyrophosphate to tetrasodium pyrophosphate in the range of from 1:0.4 to 1:1.2. The pH value of the composition is in the range of from 6.0 to 8.0. The composition comprises less than 13 mM potassium ions, and wherein the maximum level of sodium in the composition is less than 300 mM.
Peptides in a Hair Treatment
* US Patent No. 10,080,714 B2; Avon Products has patented a topical composition for improving the health and/or appearance of hair, thickening hair, and/or promoting hair growth comprising an active agent selected from YNT (SEQ ID NO: 1), K-Ava-YNTK (SEQ ID NO: 3), or palmitoyl-YNT, and a physiologically acceptable vehicle. The active agent is present in an amount from 0.0001% to 10% by weight of the composition.
Low-pH Auto Dish Detergent
* US Patent No. 10,081,782 B2; The Procter & Gamble Company has patented a low-pH automatic dishwashing detergent composition that has metalloprotease having an isoelectric point from about 4 to about 9 and an iron chelant, wherein the composition has a pH as measured in 1% weight aqueous solution at 25[degrees]C of from about 5 to about 6.9.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Household & Personal Products Industry|
|Date:||Dec 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||GIVAUDAN WINS IN-COSMETICS ASIA AWARD.|
|Next Article:||ALASTIN EARNS PATENT FOR COMPOSITIONS WITH TRIHEX TECHNOLOGY.|