Kobe Bryant Quotes: 15 Messages To Honor The NBA Star's Memory.
Former Los Angeles Lakers basketball star Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven others were killed in a helicopter crash in California. While the cause of the crash is still under investigation, witnesses reported hearing the helicopter's engine making noises before crashing into the hillside near Kourtney Kardashian's home. Kobe's sudden passing has sent shockwaves throughout the world - here are some of his most memorable quotes to remember him by:
1. A lot of leaders fail because they don't have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord.
2. The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win.
3. I can't relate to lazy people. We don't speak the same language. I don't understand you. I don't want to understand you.
4. If you want to be great at something, there's a choice you have to make. What I mean by that is, there are inherent sacrifices that come along with that. Family time, hanging out with friends, being a great friend, being a great son, nephew, whatever the case may be.
5. Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.
6. If you're afraid to fail, then you're probably going to fail.
7. Use your success, wealth and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose.
8. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it.
9. If you want to be great at something, there's a choice you have to make. What I mean by that is, there are inherent sacrifices that come along with that. Family time, hanging out with friends, being a great friend, being a great son, nephew, whatever the case may be.
10. I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way, or out of it.
11. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.
12. It's the one thing you can control. You are responsible for how people remember you-or don't. So don't take it lightly.
13. This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.
14. Everything negative 6 pressure, challenges 6 is all an opportunity for me to rise.
15. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 27, 2020|
|Previous Article:||Kobe Bryant Family: 5 Facts About Vanessa Bryant And Their Remaining Kids.|
|Next Article:||Teenager Stabs Mom, Brothers To Death In Alabama.|