Printer Friendly

Kenya : Huawei opens first store in Nairobi.

Looking to raise its share in the telecommunications equipment and services industry, Huawei has opened its first store in Nairobi.

The company's head of marketing for Kenya Millicent Ngatia said Huawei opened its flagship store at the Garden City Mall along Thika Superhighway.

The company will also open another outlet in the Central Business District in Q1-2016.

Ngatia said Huawei s moving from the lower segment into smartphones and opening up stores in the country to boost sales of premium devices.

She added that the company will invest 70 percent of its marketing budget under in its growth plan to enhance its visibility in the retail market. The remainder 30 percent will go to developing the brand image.

[c] 2015 Al Bawaba ( Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( ).

COPYRIGHT 2015 SyndiGate Media Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2015 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Mena Report
Geographic Code:6KENY
Date:Nov 6, 2015
Previous Article:Japan,Pakistan : HONDA to increase manufacturing limit at Motorcycle Plant in PAKISTAN.
Next Article:Kenya : Phase II of Mombasa Port second container terminal to start in early 2017.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2020 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters