Printer Friendly

KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND

 KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
 HOUSTON, March 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaiser Aluminum Corp. (NYSE:KLU) announced today it has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.05 per share on its common stock, payable March 31, 1992, to stockholders of record March 23, 1992.
 Approximately 13 percent of Kaiser Aluminum Corp.'s common stock is owned by the public, while the remaining shares, approximately 87 percent, are held by MAXXAM Inc. (AMEX:MXM).
 -0- 3/13/92
 /CONTACT: Elizabeth M. Simon of Kaiser Aluminum Corp., 510-271-3313/
 (KLU MXM) CO: Kaiser Aluminum Corp.; MAXXAM Inc. ST: Texas IN: MNG SU: DIV


RF -- SF008 -- 7903 03/13/92 15:39 EST
COPYRIGHT 1992 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1992 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Mar 13, 1992
Words:108
Previous Article:INTELLICALL, INC. ANNOUNCES VIOLATION OF FINANCIAL RATIO COVENANTS
Next Article:DOMINION BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TO ENTER INTO INFORMAL AGREEMENT WITH OCC
Topics:


Related Articles
KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION DECLARES FIVE-CENT DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDEND ON PRIDES CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDEND ON PRIDES CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDEND ON PRIDES CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK

Terms of use | Copyright © 2016 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters