Jetaway to England from just pounds 42 per person; Come fly with us.
Yes, we've teamed up with AB Airlines to offer incredible deals exclusively to Irish Mirror and Sunday Mirror readers.
You could be jetting off from Shannon Airport to Stansted or Birmingham for an incredible pounds 42 per person return (excluding taxes and based on two people travelling together). These new services start on May 22 and flights can be taken up until July 9, 1998.
And this amazing two-for-one deal also extends to Gatwick at just pounds 45 per person return with the same conditions applying.
Flights can be taken from April 7 with a minimum stay of two days for all three destinations and a maximum stay of one month if required.
There are 12,000 flights available at these special rates with 6,000 to Gatwick, 3,000 to London Stansted and 3,000 to Birmingham. (All return travel must be completed by July 9).
For the summer season ahead, Shannon-based AB Airlines will increase capacity by nearly 50% with the introduction of Boeing 737-300 aircraft, operating three return flights daily to Gatwick.
This is another significant development for AB Airlines who were founded in 1993 by a small group of very experienced airline professionals with a view to building up an independent airline.
Initially flying twice daily to Gatwick, the airline offered a third daily service during the peak months of 1996 and last year Business Class was also added.
It all adds up to a great service which Irish Mirror readers can enjoy no matter which destination is chosen.
Visit heart of London
on Gatwick Express
OUR super deal doesn't end there because we've also teamed up with Gat-wick Express for yet another 2- for-1 offer.
Gatwick Express runs the dedicated airport rail link between Gatwick Airport and London Victoria.
The non-stop train service takes just 30 minutes and daytime trains depart every 15 minutes.
You won't even have to queue - just hop on board the train and you'll be whisked in comfort to London Victoria at the heart of the capital.
On most journeys a trolley service will bring drinks and snacks to your seat.
From Victoria it's a short walk to Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Westminster. A taxi or tube ride will take you to the shops at Kensington, Knightsbridge or the West End.
You can save pounds 19 with our fly-and-rail deal which applies to standard- class travel.
All passengers travelling to Stansted and Birmingham from Shannon during the travel period of this offer will receive a pounds 5 Duty Free shopping voucher redeemable at the Shannon Duty Free shop.
What's more each party of two will get a free car parking pass when travelling on the Stansted or Birmingham routes.
HOW TO BOOK THIS AMAZING OFFER
WE'VE made the booking procedure as easy as possible and you will be able to book directly with ITAA bonded travel agents. With around 400 branches nationwide you can be assured of friendly and professional advice with our AB Airlines promotion.
Just follow these simple steps:-
1. Collect a total of 10 differently numbered tokens from the Irish Mirror and Sunday Mirror. Tokens will be printed from Saturday March 28 until Saturday April 11, 1998. Don't leave it too late to get started as no extra tokens will be printed after April 11, 1998.
2. Attach your 10 tokens to the Token Collector Form that will appear in the Irish Mirror from Monday March 30 until Wednesday April 1, 1998.
3. When you have collected 10 differently numbered tokens, take your completed Token Collector Form to your nearest ITAA Travel Agent. Along with the relevant payment you can make your booking and receive your travel tickets. You will of course be required to pay Government tax of pounds l5 per person. One completed form is valid for two people travelling together only. If you require extra seats you will need another Token Collector Form with another 10 tokens.
Please note the offer is only valid when two people travel together. Bookings can be made from Wednesday April 8 to April 30. It is advisable that you have a few options on your travel dates as demand is likely to be very high for this offer.
4. If you wish to avail of the 2 for 1 Gatwick Express offer then you will receive two train tickets when you pay just pounds l9 at AB Airlines ticket desk at Shannon on presentation of your flight tickets and Token Collector Form.
5. If travelling on the Stansted or Birmingham routes, you can claim your Free pounds 5 Duty Free voucher and your Free Car Parking voucher when you present your flight tickets and Token Collector Form at AB Airlines ticket desk.
Full terms and conditions plus the Token Collector Form will appear in The Irish Mirror tomorrow. Don't miss it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is based on two people travelling together on same flight/route/day.
2. All bookings must be made through ITAA Travel Agents.
3. Bookings will be accepted from April 7 and travel must be completed by July 9.
4. Minimum stay two nights - maximum stay one month -within validity of offer.
5. Flights are strictly non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Seats of each flight/route is restricted and subject to availability. Seats for this offer may be fully booked even though seats are still for sale on the same flights. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. AB Airlines regret they are unable to accept liability for expenses incurred by failing to operate any services.
8. Completed forms do not guarantee availability of seats and where possible your local ITAA Travel Agent will advise on availability.
9. Prices quoted are exclusive of Government departure tax - UK Government GB pounds 10 (subject to fluctuation) and Irish Government departure tax IRLpounds 5.00. Prices are in punts.
10. No child discounts are permitted. Infants under two years travel for IRL pounds 10.00 per person.
11. All bookings must be made through ITAA Travel Agents.
12. Valid completed forms must be produced at your local Travel Agent in order to to book your ticket with AB Airlines. Photocopies or incorrectly completed forms will not be accepted by travel agents or AB Airlines.
13. A IRL pounds 5.00 Duty Free voucher and a free car park voucher can be claimed by presenting a completed Token Collector Form at AB Airlines' check-in desk at Shannon Airport. These are valid on the Shannon- Birmingham route and Shannon-Stansted route only. Failure to produce form will forfeit these vouchers.
14. The two-for-the-price-of one Gatwick Express offer applies on the Shannon-London Gatwick route only - price IRL pounds 19.00 for two.
15. Duty Free vouchers, car park vouchers and Gatwick Express tickets can only be obtained from AB Airlines ticket desk with presentation of your completed Token Collector Form at Shannon on day of departure only.
16. The Duty Free vouchers, car park vouchers and Gatwick Express offers apply to this promotion only. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Photocopies or defaced vouchers will not be accepted by AB Airlines.
17. No tickets will be issued on departure.
18. For general inquiries, please contact AB Airlines on 061 363636.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Mar 30, 1998|
|Previous Article:||WIN Martell Grand National tickets; WE HAVE 3,000 TICKETS FOR NEXT SATURDAY'S BIG RACE.|
|Next Article:||You can lead out England.|