It's your choice: test your chemistry IQ! Answer the following questions about elements and the periodic table.
2. Which of the following is a nonmetal?
A Astatine (At)
B Barium (Ba)
C Samarium (Sm)
D Vanadium (V)
3. Platinum (Pt) belongs to group --.
4. Which of the following elements does not belong to the same period as the others?
A Cobalt (Co)
B Germanium (Ge)
C Krypton (Kr)
D Tellurium (Te)
5. The atomic mass of indium (In) is --.
6. Which of the following is a liquid metal?
A Bromine (Br)
B Cesium (Cs)
C Plutonium (Pu)
D Mercury (Hg)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 7, 2007|
|Previous Article:||The periodic table.|
|Next Article:||Knuckle sandwich.|