Islamabad releases Rs 373.88 bn for dev schemes National Highway Authority gets Rs 157.941 bn.
The federal government has released Rs 373.88 billion for various ongoing and new schemes against the total allocation of Rs 675 billion under its Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) 2018-19. Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform data says the released funds include Rs 153.632 billion for federal ministries, Rs 169.835 billion for corporations, and Rs 30.286 billion for special areas.
Details of the allocations
- Rs 157.941 billion for National Highway Authority (NHA) against total allocation of Rs 185.197 billion
- Rs 11.894 billion for NTDC and PEPCO against total allocation of Rs 33.365 billion in PSDP 2018-19
- Rs 6.333 billion for Communication Division (other than NHA) against total allocation of Rs13.977 billion
- Rs 16.999 billion for Railways Division against total allocation of Rs 28.06 billion
- Rs 0.742 billion for Aviation Division against total allocation of Rs 3.65 billion
- Rs 18.51 billion for various development projects of Higher Education Commission against Rs 30.961 billion
- Rs 18.217 billion for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Rs 28.546 billion for Water Resource Division against Rs78.09 billion
- Rs 2.735 billion for National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination Division against Rs 12.784 billion
- Rs 0.195 billion for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority against total allocations of Rs0.285 billion.
- Rs 2.229 billion for Finance Division against total allocations of Rs12.346 billion
- Rs 0.7 billion for Climate Change Division against total allocations of Rs0.802 billion
- Rs 0.324 billion for Petroleum Division against allocations of Rs 0.463 billion
- Rs1.986 billion for Planning, Development and Reform Division against Rs 6.932 billion
- Rs 15.596 billion for SUPARCO
- Rs 18.369 billion for States and Frontier Region Division
- Rs7.908 billion for Interior Division
- Rs 20 million for Human Rights Division
- Rs 411.5 million for National Food Security and Research Division
- Rs 17.672 billion for AJK (block and other projects)
- Rs 12.614 billion for Gilgit Baltistan (block and other projects)