Intermat Middle East \ must be bigger\ than 2011.
PMV companies are adamant that Intermat Middle East, which will be held October 8-10th in Abu Dhabi, must be a much-improved show over last year's exhibition.
According to the event organisers, over 4,000 senior professionals had already registered to attend the show by mid-July. Among these are buyers from prominent companies including Saudi Oger, Qatar Building Company, Murray & Roberts and Saudi Construction Co.
Companies attending the show, in its second edition in the Middle East, are hoping for a strong turn-out from buyers. Last year it was held in March, with some attending companies describing attendance as lacklustre.
Many companies spoken to this year by PMV Middle East believe that attendance will be higher than last year, based on stronger marketing efforts by the organising company, by manufacturers, and by local dealers.
The show is also benefitting by the strong awareness generated by the main Intermat event in France, held in April, where there was a strong Middle East contingent.
The view of the industry is that the 2012 event needs to far exceed last year's exhibition. In the words of one manager, "it must be a bigger show".
This year the event will be held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, UAE Federal Minister of Public Works.
Confirmed key buyers include:
* Procurement Manager, Saudi Oger
* Procurement Manager, Al-Futtaim Engineering
* Managing Director , Qatar Building Company
* General Manager, Gulf Mining Group Of Companies
* Executive Director, Saudi Construction Co
* Procurement Manager, Khatib & Alami
* Procurement Manager, Murray & Roberts
* Procurement Manager, Bin Hafeez Gen. Cont. Est.
* Purchasing Manager, Arma-Elektropan
* Group Procurement Manager, Bahrain Precast Concrete Group
* General Manager, Bahrain Rubber Company W.L.L
* Purchase in Charge, Bahrain Pipes B.S.C
* General Manager, Haji Hassan Cranes
* CEO, SV Properties & Construction Ltd.
* Purchase/Commercial Manager, Al Gurg Group
* Head of Procurement, EMCOR Facilities Services L.L.C
* Commercial Manager (Procurement and Estimation), Mid Contracting -GMH Group
* Procurement Manager, FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company LLC)
* Procurement Manager, Sammon Group
2012 ITP Business Publishing Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company