InterTech high accuracy alternative.
Food scientists can now use a higher accuracy alternative to mechanical syringes, InterTech Development Company's MicroPulse, a solid state means of producing small, short pulses of various gases.
The high accuracy compact (145x52x35mm) MicroPulse contains a miniature heat exchanger and precision temperature control that can be fitted into process control circuits without adding volume.
InterTech's MicroPulse delivers gases up to 1.75scc/m at STP. The required flow during the pulse period is automatically controlled via an 8-bit digital interface by a PLC or other external controller. The user can pre-set flow direction (inward or outward), volume-flow (cc/minute) or mass-flow (standard cc/minute) pulses over a wide pressure range. Overall accuracy and repeatability of 0.1% can be achieved over extended periods of fully-automatic operation.
The multiple advantages of InterTech MicroPulse technology include:
* There are no moving parts or pneumatic valves to stick or wear.
* There are no small gaps or orifices to get clogged.
* No compressed-air source is required.
* Application can initiate a flow pulse automatically, at any interval.
* Multiple different flow values can be produced in quick succession, as required by application.
Engineering analyses of testing application requirements and expected savings at specified gauge R&R using InterTech patented test technology and customized software are available at no charge.
Contact InterTech's on tel +1 847 679 3377 or visit www.intertechdevelopment.com