* Searching for anyone serving with the Military Police Unit 981st Sentry Dogs in Vietnam from January 1971 through January 1972. Please contact Charles J. Gardner, P.O. Box 6, Putnam, Connecticut 06260-0006, (860) 928-0699.
* Searching for anyone who can verify incident which took place on September 14, 1967 at Area #1 Saigon Docks, "A" Co. 1st S. & T. Battalion, 1st Infantry Division. A fire broke out followed by an explosion. Please contact Thomas Conti, 1421 S.E. 32nd Street, Cape Coral, Florida 33904, (239) 540-9425, email: TcjcConti@Juno.com.
* Searching for anyone who served aboard the U.S.S. Whitley (AK-91). Please contact Thomas P. Maggio, 1407 Madison Drive, Fort Washington, MD 20744.
* Searching for anyone who served in Iraq on Route 8 with SPC Scott Whittier during the Gulf War. The unit was 24th Support Battalion from Fort Stewart. Please contact Scott Whittier, P.O. Box 281, Washington, Maine 04574, (207) 845-3234.
* Searching for anyone who served in Panama from April 1947 to 1948 assigned to 33rd Infantry Regiment Combat Team, 1st Battalion. Please contact Frank Patti, 95 Kane Place, North, Babylon, New York 11703, (631) 667-5369.
* Searching for anyone who served in the Air Force during the Vietnam era, in particular persons who served on special missions to retrieve the dead; or who knew Orris Alley who served on such missions. Please contact Cora Fisher, 3401 Colonial Drive, Springfield, Ohio 45504, (937) 390-1209 or by email: email@example.com.
* Searching for anyone who served in Vietnam during 1970 and 1971 in HHC, 1st Battalion, 5th Mechanized Infantry, 25th Infantry Division, Re-Supply Section. Please contact Marvin Hawkins, 5825 N. Terry Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111-6870, (405) 424-3741.
* Searching for anyone who served in Vietnam from April 1965 to October 1965 with "Mike" Company, 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division at Hue, PhuBai and DaNang. Please contact Freddie L. Williams, 1333 Llewellyn Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23517-2266, or email: Freddie.williams@ ngc.com.
* Searching for anyone who served with Fox Company, 2nd Platoon, 179th Regimental Combat Team, 45th Infantry Division who was on Hill 200, known as "Little Baldy", near Old Baldy Hill 255, Chorwon, Korea, on the night of June 30, 1952. Please contact Vincent J. Pongia, 400 Tamworth Court, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania 19422, (215) 661-1391, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Searching for anyone who served with Robert Norman Collyer from Platoon 169 in September 1964. Please contact Robert N. Collyer, 140 Normandee Acres Road, McCormick, South Carolina 29835.
* Searching for anyone who stayed in Candy's Barracks during 1956-57. Please contact Raymond Harvey, 20822 76th Avenue W., #6, Edmonds, Washington 98026.
* Searching for military personnel traveling to the ETO, March 13, 1945, Troop Ship John H. McMahon. Problem developed at sea, troop ship escorted to St. Michaels Island, Portugal. Please contact Stanley w. Rogers, 2102 Flintshire Road, Apt. 102, Rosedale, Maryland 21237-2139.