Printer Friendly

Inquest on tragicdentist.

A LIVERPOOL dentist died due to pure alcohol being found in her system, an inquest has heard.

Margaret Cunniffe, who lived with veterinary surgeon husband Patrick at Knowsley Road in Cressington Park, died on September 7. She was 56.

The inquest was told that anautopsy found pure alcohol - ethylene glycol - was in her body at the time of her death. Ethylene glycol is one of the main components of antifreeze.

Liverpool coroner Andre Rebello concluded the dental surgeon died as a result of the ethylene glycol and returned an open verdict.
COPYRIGHT 2007 MGN Ltd.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2007 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

 
Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Liverpool Echo (Liverpool, England)
Date:Nov 2, 2007
Words:91
Previous Article:Rushfor wrestling tickets at ECHOarena.
Next Article:Many happy returns to city's king of comedy; The law man Makin his point every Friday in the Liverpool ECHO.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2018 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters