Innovation Policy and the Economy.
* Michael Kremer, Harvard University and NBER, and Heidi Williams, Harvard University, "Incentivizing Innovation: Adding to the Toolkit"
* Felix Oberholzer-Gee, Harvard University, and Koleman Strumpf, University of Kansas, "File-Sharing and Copyright"
* Antoinette Schoar, MIT and NBER, "Globalization of Entrepreneurship"
* Paula E. Stephan, Georgia State University and NBER, "Re 'I's' Have It: Immigration and Innovation, the Perspective from Academe"
* Iain M. Cockburn, Boston University and NBER, and Matthew J. Slaughter, Dartmouth College and NBER, "The Global Location of Biopharmaceutical Knowledge Activity: New Findings, New Questions"
* Jerry Thursby, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Marie Thursby, Georgia Institute of Technology and NBER, "University Licensing: Harnessing or Tarnishing Faculty Research?"
Summaries of these papers may be found at: http://www.nber.org/confer/2009/IPEs09/summary.html