Influenza Population-based Hospitalization Surveillance Project (ihsp).
Tenders are invited for Influenza Population-Based Hospitalization Surveillance Project (IHSP)
The objectives of the Influenza Population-Based Hospitalization Surveillance Project (IHSP) are to:
1. Calculate laboratory-confirmed influenza hospitalization rates that can be examined by race/ethnicity, sex, and age group in a timely manner.
2. Describe the temporal trends of laboratory-confirmed influenza hospitalization by influenza type and subtype.
3. Collect clinical and epidemiologic information, including co-morbid conditions and antiviral usage, for each laboratory-confirmed case in order to describe the course of influenza disease (e.g., severe illness and influenza-associated complications) among persons hospitalized with influenza.
4. Assess patient specific vaccination status.
5. Examine etiologic agents associated with severe bacterial illness, including pneumonia among influenza-infected patients.
6. Assess the completeness of case ascertainment of this population-based hospitalization surveillance system.
Major organization : COUNCIL OF STATE AND TERRITORIAL EPIDEMIOLOGISTS (CSTE)
Address : 2635 Century Parkway Ne | Suite 700
Atlanta, Ga 30345
Country :United States
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Url : http://www.cdc.gov
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2019-07-29
Project name : Influenza population-based hospitalization surveillance project (ihsp)
Tender documents : T445605392.pdf
[c] 2019 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 11, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Consultant To Facilitate Improving The Quality And Completeness Of Ehr Data Used In Syndromic Surveillance.|
|Next Article:||Home And Community-based Health Services.|