Incentive Strategies for Defense Acquisitions Guide.
* Why are we concerned with contractual incentives?
* What elements contribute to an effective incentive strategy?
* How can we build and maintain an effective environment for a successful business relationship?
* How can we build the acquisition business case?
* How can we build an incentive strategy that maximizes value?
To request a printed copy of Incentive Strategies for Defense Acquisitions (April 2001), choose one of three options: 1) Fax a written request to the DAU Publications Distribution Center at (703) 805-3726; 2) mail your request to Defense Acquisition University, Attn: AS-CI, 9820 Belvoir Road, Suite 3, Fort Belvoir VA 22060-5565; or 3) e-mail email@example.com.
Printed on behalf of the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition Initiatives by the Defense Acquisition University Press
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||DAU Guidebooks Available at No Cost to Government Employees|
|Publication:||Defense AT & L|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Test and Evaluation Management Guide.|
|Next Article:||Avoid potholes, U-turns, and detours: the road to a successful software program.|