In-Depth medical reports on the retroviruses conference.
Each of the six modules provides two hours of CME (continuing medical education) credit for physicians. Non-physicians may find the presentations difficult, because of the background knowledge they assume. But patients may find useful and understandable information about issues that matter to them.
The six modules are:
* Management of Treatment-Naive Patients
* Resistance and Management of Experienced Patients
* Investigational Antiretroviral Agents
* Pharmacology and Adverse Drug Effects
* Hepatitis Coinfection and Opportunistic Infections
* Metabolic Complications and Lipodystrophy
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||AIDS Treatment News|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Mar 25, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Adult HIV treatment guidelines updated.|
|Next Article:||IOM: nevirapine study is reliable.|