Improved filtering capabilities.
The PJ-1200 PulseJetter Drain Cleaner can be used for sink, shower, laundry tub and floor drains and processing lines. This unit comes equipped with three nozzles (blind thrust, penetrating and cornering) to remove food, grease, hair, sand, soap buildup and other debris in pipes 1-1/2 to four inches. The unit features a 1-1/2 (1.1 kW) HP thermal protected motor and a triplex pump to deliver 1,200 PSI of cleaning force at 2.1 GPM (80 BAR of cleaning force at 7.9 LPM). Accessories are available to also use this unit as a pressure washer. Features include pulse control, heavy-duty construction, GFCI circuit, polyester reinforced hose, three nozzles and rubber feet.
* Motor power 1-1/2 HP (1.1 kW).
* Input power: Standard: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC.
* Output water pressure: 1,200 PSI at 2.1 GPM (80 BAR at 7.9 LPM).
* Pump: Triplex ceramic plunger running in oil bath.
* Dimensions: 12' (300mm) high x 10" (250mm) wide x 25" (630mm) deep.
* Weight: 68 lbs. (31 kg) net dry.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||PJ-1200 PulseJetter Drain Cleaner|
|Comment:||Improved filtering capabilities.(PJ-1200 PulseJetter Drain Cleaner)|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2001|
|Previous Article:||A benefit for product surfaces.|
|Next Article:||Extended motor life.|