Printer Friendly

Idemitsu increases sales.

Japanese manufacturer Idemistsu Petrochemical has seen sales increase from [yen]1.5 billion in 1992 to an expected [yen]2 billion this year. With a capacity of 1200 tons, approximately 60% of the company's spunbonded nonwovens are designed for thinner goods, with the remaining 40% targeting thicker applications. Expansion plans to further double capacity in the coming years are under evaluation. The company also plans to change the current 70/30 ratio of roll goods manufacturing to converted goods to a 50/50 ratio.
COPYRIGHT 1993 Rodman Publications, Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1993 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:Idemitsu Petrochemical Company Ltd.
Publication:Nonwovens Industry
Date:Jul 1, 1993
Previous Article:Westphal joins Concert Industries.
Next Article:K-C reports first quarter sales.

Related Articles
Idemitso starts AA plant.
Spunbonded nonwovens in Japan.
The Spunbonded Market In Japan.
TSI, Idemitsu Unitech Form Partnership.
Syndiotactic PS is back.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2016 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters