Jasmine Roberts, 12, of Tampa has put the freeze on her fast-food visits. Why? It boils down to her Benito Middle School science experiment. What Jasmine discovered was that ice at some restaurants had more bacteria than toilet water. Ew! Jasmine hit five hot-spots, collecting ice from self-serve machines and drive-thru windows, and scooped samples of toilet water from the restrooms. "Of course, I wore gloves," she assures us. She toted her collection to a University of South Florida lab and had it tested for bacteria. Three of the five ice samples tested positive for E. coli, bacteria from animal feces. Again, ew! Jasmine's icy results put a lot of heat on the fast-food joints' owners and managers as the bacteria likely came from employees' improper handling of ice and containers. "The bacterium levels can cause vomiting, nausea and diarrhea," Jasmine tells us. "The bacteria can also be harmful to people with weak immune systems, such as individuals with cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, recreational drug users, those with asthma, diabetes, the elderly, and those receiving chemotherapy." Yeah, there's a reason frequent hand-washing is a job requirement for food handlers.