ISO A-Plus provides auto registration info.
Auto insurers can receive vehicle registration reports on their policyholders from Insurance Services Office's A-Plus unit, which generates reports using search criteria, such as vehicle identification number or policyholder's last name and address or license plate number. Search results may vary by state, depending on the criteria used and the state in which the vehicle is registered. Most users, however, will receive the following information:
* Vehicle's year, make, model, body style, and VIN
* Name and complete address of individual registering the vehicle
* Name of any cosigner of second owner, if applicable
* Registration expiration date
* Plate type, such as regular, vanity, dealer, or commercial
* Name of leasing company, if applicable
* Whether the vehicle's title is branded, indicating an unusual condition in its history, e.g., junked, salvaged, flood damaged, or the like.
The new service is available in all but eight states (Arkansas, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Virginia). A-Plus will expand its service when information is available from these states.
For more information, contact Steven Craig at 201-469-3174, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Technology Tools|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Rightfield Solutions introduces medical risk management tool.|
|Next Article:||ClaimsMiner detects, prevents workers' comp overpayments.|