Printer Friendly

IRS Small Business Links for success.

Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource

Small Business Forms & Instructions small-business-forms-and-publications

Small Business Events

Small Business Webinars

e-File for Businesses and Self-Employed

Businesses with Employees

Small Business Products

Self-Employed Individuals

S Corporations

All Forms and Instructions []

Filing Your Taxes []

Make a Payment []

Taxpayer Advocate Service []

Retirement Plans /plan-sponsor/types-of-retirement-plans

Tax Information for Charities

Other Non-Profits

State Links

SSA/IRS Reporter

IRS Social Media

Know how to report cash payments

Business owners often receive cash payments for goods or services. If, in a 12-month period, you receive more than $10,000 in cash from one buyer as a result of a transaction in your trade or business, you must report it to the IRS and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). You report it on Form 8300, Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business.

COPYRIGHT 2019 NCW Media Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2019 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Wenatchee Business Journal
Date:Jun 1, 2019
Previous Article:Wenatchee Area: Real Estate SNAPSHOT.
Next Article:City of Wenatchee: New Business Licenses: April 2019.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2020 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters