Printer Friendly

Huishang Bank, Chinese carmaker to set up auto finance company.

Global Banking News-25 June 2008-Huishang Bank, Chinese carmaker to set up auto finance company(C)2008 ENPublishing - http://www.enpublishing.co.uk

Global Banking News - 25 June 2008(c)2005 - Electronic News Publishing - http://www.enpublishing.co.uk

China's Huishang Bank has agreed to partner with Chery, China's largest domestic carmaker, to set up an auto finance company, after receiving approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission.

The first exclusive domestic joint venture, the new company - Chery Huiyin Auto Finance Company Limited - will be the 10th auto finance company in China. Chery said the finance company would provide loans to both dealers and auto buyers.

The new auto finance company will have a registered capital of CNY500m (USD72.78m), 80 percent of which would be owned by Chery, while Anhui Province-Huishang will own the remaining 20 percent, according to Chery.

[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to gbn@enpublishing.co.uk]

((Distributed via M2 Communications Ltd - http://www.m2.com))
COPYRIGHT 2008 Normans Media Ltd.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Global Banking News (GBN)
Date:Jun 25, 2008
Words:162
Previous Article:Greece's NBG to bid for Banque du Caire.
Next Article:Hong Kong's Hang Seng Bank raises mortgage rate.


Related Articles
Chery collaborated with Huishang Bank.
Chery collaborates with Huishang Bank.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2021 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters |