How To Treat Genital Warts?
Did you know that genital warts are more likely to affect women than men? So the growth of these warts can cause pain, discomfort, and itching in the genital area.
Then, What is Genital Warts?
Genital warts (condylomata acuminate) is one of the most common types of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and usually these warts appear in various places such as the genital area, the rectum, the mucous membranes of the rectum, the cervix, and on the Miss V and the disease is highly contagious. However, although it is contagious, it can be prevented and treatable
What Are the Causes of Genital Warts?
- This disease is caused by sexual contact with people infected with human papillomavirus (HPV), the virus is usually benign (non-cancerous), but many subtypes have the potential to develop malignant cancer.
- It is known there are more than 100 types of HPV that can cause warts, but only a small number of strains can cause warts.
- It is estimated that up to 65% of people who have sex with a person who has genital warts will become infected and transmit the disease to others.
What are the Genital Wart Symptoms?
Usually warts are not always visible to the human eye, because they may be very small in color or slightly darker, besides the growth of warts may resemble cauliflower and may be slippery or slightly wavy to the touch, otherwise an infected person may have a group of warts, or just one wart and the Wart Men may appear in the following areas:
- On Mr. P.
- In the genital pouch.
- On the thigh.
- Inside or around the anus.
While Genital warts in women can appear in the following areas:
- Inside Miss V or anus
- Outside of Miss V or anus
- In the Mouth of the Womb
- These warts can also appear in the area of lips, mouth, tongue, or throat from people who have been infected.
Even if you can not see these warts they may still cause other symptoms such as:
- The incidence of vaginal discharge
- Sometimes bloody and burning sensation
Who is at Risk for Genital Warts?
Known to both men and women may be infected by this disease because it is caused by risks including:
- Someone who has unprotected sex.
- A person who has unprotected sex with many different people or multiple partners.
Having sex with someone who has an unknown sexual history.
- Oral sex because it can increase the risk of warts that can develop in the mouth or throat
- Someone who started having sex at a young age
What Complications Can Be Caused By Genital Warts?
Known HPV infection is often associated with various cancers, including: cervical cancer, vulvar cancer, anus, and cancer Mr P, but you need to know that not all these infections can cause cervical cancer.
In addition to a pregnant woman and childbirth there is a very small risk can cause the baby has warts in the throat and it turns out hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy can cause warts grow, bleed, or increased in number.
How To Treat Genital Warts?
Usually doctors will only treat patients who have visible warts and wart treatment types depending on:
- Location of warts
- How many warts are there
- How big is warts
How To Treat Genital Warts Believed To Be Effective In Removing Warts Among them:
Using a typical drug cream or liquid that is used directly into the wart for several days each week and this can be given at home or at the hospital depending on the type of treatment and treatment may continue for several weeks.
- How to treat genital warts is by Cryotherapy is treatment by freezing warts with liquid nitrogen which aims to remove warts.
- Electrocautery is a treatment with electric current used to destroy warts, but before the patient should be given local anesthesia.
- By way of surgery the warts will be cut and will require local Anesthetic will
- By the way the light laser is used to destroy the warts.
That is the various ways to treat genital warts and if the way we have described above has not given the best results to treat genital warts, it's good to consult a doctor or you can also check the condition to us at Klinik Utama Gracia Main to get treatment the best.
Copyright [c] 2017 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 5, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Proteins: Vegan Protein Supplement Helps You Digest Plant Proteins Na.|
|Next Article:||Ultramatic Announces their All-New Mobility Scooters.|