You will need: 1 1/2 cups whole bran 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup lowfat milk 1/2 cup honey 1 egg 1/2 cup softened margarine 1/2 cup raisins
1. Spray the muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 400[degrees] F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together, bran, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, honey, egg, and margarine. Beat well.
4. Combine the bran mixture and the milk mixture. Stir in the raisins.
5. Fill the muff in cups two-thirds full Bake for 20 minutes or until done.