Honda Announces the All-New Life.
The all-new Life was developed with the concept of "daily smile technology" to achieve a level of drivability and utility customers can enjoy in their everyday lives. Based on this concept, Honda evaluated every aspect of the vehicle from the customer's point of view to develop a minicar that will put a smile on the customer's face every day.
Customers may select from three Life variations to express their individuality and lifestyle: the Life G-type is simple, modern and practical, the Life Diva is perky and sporty, and the Life Pastel* is refined, elegant and fashionable. With an emphasis on advanced safety technologies, the Life is also the world's first automobile equipped with a driver-side i-SRS airbag system with continuously staged inflation, which accommodates a broad range of occupant positions and potential collision situations.
- Large windows and slim pillars allow for excellent 360 degree visibility.
- The first minicar in Japan to include an audio system with a backup camera.
Advanced Honda Smart Parking Assist System provides automatic steering assistance for moving forward and backward during parking.
Comfort and utility
- Spacious cabin comfortably accommodates four adults.
- Manual driver's seat height adjuster helps to achieve an ideal driving position, enhancing visibility while making entry and exit easier.
Interior with enhanced functionality and comfort
- Larger, thicker, softer and more comfortable rear seats.
- Storage compartments throughout the vehicle for superior convenience.
- Center pillar grip for easy entry and exit, even for children and seniors.
Since first introduced in 1971, the Life has evolved with the times, always offering exceptional value while focusing on the people and lifestyles of each era. Today, Life is currently being enjoyed by more than 1.5 million customers in Japan, the largest number among Honda automobiles sold in the country.
* "Pastel" was named after the pastels used by artists, the Life Pastel is for drivers looking to express their own colorful, interesting lifestyles.
 Not available on Life C-type
 Available on Life Pastel
 Honda calculations
For full vehicle specifications, please visit http://world.honda.com/news/2008/4081106All-New-Life/.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (TSE:7267/NYSE:HMC/LSE:HNDA.L) is one of the leading manufacturers of automobiles and power products and the largest manufacture of motorcycles in the world. Honda has always sought to provide genuine satisfaction to people worldwide. The result is more than 120 manufacturing facilities in 30 countries worldwide, producing a wide range of products, including motorcycles, ATVs, generators, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment and automobiles that bring the company into contact with over 19 million customers annually. For more information, please visit http://world.honda.com .
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Media Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org +81-3-5412-1512
Copyright 2008 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 6, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Toyota Announces Second Quarter Financial Results.|
|Next Article:||Showa Denko K.K. (SDK) Announces Third Quarter 2008 Results.|