We know you've been champing at the bit for the holiday restaurant numbers. Well, champ no more.
Here are some numbers for a portion of the food court at Park Plaza Mall, which could be an indicator of the holiday shopping season.
* Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels reported revenue in December 2008 of $23,326, down 32 percent from December 2007;
* Chick-fil-A's December revenue of $191,304 was down 15 percent from December 2007;
* Frullati Cafe took the biggest hit, plunging 41 percent to only $18,033;
* Great Steak & Potato Co. slipped 6 percent year over year, reporting revenue of $41,158 last month;
* Manchu Wok dropped by 8 percent to revenue of $59,003; and
* SBarro fell 9 percent to $68,076 in December.
A couple of the restaurants haven't reported December numbers yet.
Lots more restaurant numbers are inside this issue.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Feb 2, 2009|
|Previous Article:||The gypsy trailer.|
|Next Article:||Barber news.|