High-density board population.
MEDER electronic (West Wareham, MA) announces the MK23 Series of non-molded, magnetically operated, open-reed proximity switches developed specifically for surface mounting (SMD). Features include:
* A more economic and compact design than over-molded sensors.
* The ability to be designed into any application where single-or multi-point position or liquid-level sensing is required.
* Availability in tape and reel packing.
* Availability in single-pole single-throw (Form A), single-pole, double throw (Form C), and multiple lead designs.
Why Would I Specify?
* The newest version is the MK23-90 reed sensor, which comes in 5 contact sensitivity ranges (B, C, D, E, and F), with glass sizes ranging from 7 to 21 mm in both low-and high-power configurations.
* The versatile reed switches are ideal for a range of applications that require little or no external power to operate.
* The switches are offered for different pad layouts and come in a range of glass size, power, switching voltage, switching current, and breakdown voltages.