High torque in a small space.
MICROMO (C1earwater FL) has announced the new 0816 SR Series DCMicro Motors. Based on Faulhaber ironless rotor winding, the Coreless motors feature:
* An 8-mm diameter.
* A weight of 4.5 g.
* Various standard nominal voltages: 3, 6, 9, and 12 V.
* Continuous torque of up to 0.7 mNm.
* Stall torque of up to 1.2 mNm.
* High performance sintered bearings.
* The ability to be combined with planetary or spur precision gearheads to provide up to 100 mNm of torque.
* Optical and magnetic encoders selection with resolution up to 256 pulses per revolution in 2- and 3-channel versions.
Why Would I Specify?
* Efficient by design, they are ideal for battery operated devices.
* Using high power rare earth magnets, the motors have achieved a motor performance curve of 11,000 rpm/mNm.
* Zero backlash spur gearheads provide a compact alternative to reduce or eliminate undesirable mechanical play.