Heating systems management.
SCHWANK UK, a leading manufacturer of gas-fired infrared heating systems, has launched SchwankControl, a temperature control solution to analyse all heating system data in real time. The company says benefits include:
* Integrates with a BMS system to create defined temperature zones and coordinate its functions with the facility infrastructure
* Touch-screen interface with zones overview
* Internet connection for global accessibility
* Indoor/outdoor temperature sensors, humidity sensors and fire alarm input
* BUS connection to each heater to identify maintenance issues
* Adjusts heating for holidays, shift times etc.
* EN601010-1,EN5501 1 and EN 50082-1 compliant
SchwankControl supersedes Schwank's ThermoControl+ temperature controller.
t| 020 8641 3900 e| firstname.lastname@example.org w| www.schwank.co.uk
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Energy, the Environment & Water|
|Publication:||Plant & Works Engineering|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Major Speedor EFW installation.|
|Next Article:||Clamp-on metering.|