Hearth & Home a tradition in Mt. Prospect.
Hearth & Home began in 1971 and is a family-owned business in its third generation. After 47 years of business, Hearth & Home is one of the oldest continually operated businesses in Mount Prospect.
When you walk into Hearth & Home you feel a certain warmth and comfort that makes you feel instantly at home. Is it the friendly, sincere, professional welcome you receive? Is it one of the nearly 50 blazing and beautiful fireplace displays?
"Hearth & Home and the O'Donnell family takes great pride in providing their customers with unparalleled service in fireplace design and installation," says Ryan O'Donnell, general manager. "Our family invites you into our showroom to help you envision how a new gas, wood or electric fireplace, insert or stove can warm your family room, basement, bedroom and even kitchen. Our trained knowledgeable staff at Hearth & Home can show you the many options available to add warmth and character to your home while providing energy efficiency and pricing options that can fit any budget."
Patrick O'Donnell, president, says, "What makes us stand out is that we take great pride in running our business, that has an A+ rating with the BBB. We pride ourselves in our sales, selection and service. We are best known for our exemplary service and try to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. We want our customers to know that we care about them. What really makes us unique is that we take pride in our showroom. Our displays are constantly changing and staying up to date with the latest and greatest products in our industry.
Stop in and find the fireplace of your dreams."
"It takes time, energy and money to be trained and certified. NFI, The National Fireplace Institute is the certification arm of our industry, and most of us are NFI Certified." Ryan says.
* Turn your fireplace into an efficient heat source! "Our No. 1 selling product category is gas direct-vent inserts, which transform old seldom-used fireplaces into energy-efficient heat producing fireplaces. FireplaceX' gas inserts allow you to enjoy a gorgeous, glowing fire without losing heat out of your chimney. These inserts are designed to transform virtually any masonry or zero clearance (metal) fireplace into an efficient source of heat and ambiance. Traditional, open fireplaces can have efficiency ratings as low as -10 percent to +10 percent, and depending on the condition, can actually draw the heat out of your home for a net heat loss. FireplaceX' heater-rated gas inserts achieve steady state efficiency ratings as high as 85 percent." Patrick says.
* Don't have a fireplace? Hearth & Home can install one in almost any home or any room.
"There are several important factors to consider when purchasing a gas fireplace or insert, from reliability to safety," Ryan says,
Here are seven reasons for choosing a FireplaceX' gas fireplace/insert.
1. Ground-breaking technology: Many FireplaceX' gas fireplaces/inserts feature the award winning Ember-FyreO burner which won the Popular Science "Best of What's New" award that is so realistic you'll have a hard time telling our gas fires from a wood burning fire. Most feature the revolutionary GreenSmartO system: which include Accent Lights, Fans and a "Smart Thermostat" remote control.
2. Versatility: FireplaceX' truly offers a fireplace for every room in any home with a wide variety of sizes and styles to choose from.
3. Performance and ease of use: FireplaceX' fireplaces/inserts are designed for maximum performance and to provide comfort and warmth for virtually any heating need with easy to operate controls.
4. Construction: High quality construction made from the finest materials to ensure longevity and durability. FireplaceX' stands behind their quality, workmanship and materials with a "real world" seven-year warranty.
5. Made in USA: FireplaceX' is proudly made in Washington State.
6. Attention to detail: From realistic, high definition log sets to unique, handcrafted faces, FireplaceX' detail is unmatched.
7. Safety first: FireplaceX' gas fireplaces/inserts come standard with glass safety screens built directly onto the fireplaces and serve as a barrier against accidental contact with hot glass surfaces and are practically invisible and discrete so they do not detract from the view of the fire.
Hearth & Home also sells, gas log, glass doors, screens and mantels to fit most any fireplace.
September is the kick-off to the fall season! Hearth & Home helps get that under way with a tremendous selection of wood-fired pellet grills, hardwood-lump charcoal grills, gas grills and a large selection of outdoor gas firepits. The experts at Hearth & Home can help you with grilling ideas, like how to use natural hardwood lump charcoal to create a naturally healthy and delicious fall barbecue or how to cook sumptuous slow and low favorites like brisket, shoulder and ribs on a wood-fired pellet grill or how to perfectly sear a steak on an infra-red gas grill just like the finest restaurants.
We know that auality is No. 1, and that is why most of our products are "Made Right Here in America." And, remember that most our products are built for a lifetime of use.
Be sure to check out their website: www.HearthAndHomeUSA.com.
Hearth & Home Inc. is located at 530 W. Northwest Hwy., Mount Prospect; call (847) 259-7550 or visit www.HearthAndHomeUSA.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL)|
|Date:||Sep 16, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Refresh your home with furniture paint.|
|Next Article:||Questions to ask before embracing DIY.|